Repurpose your Purpose offers a unique program to change careers based on deep transformational guidance and powerful action. It is designed specifically for those who want to change careers, are not sure what to do next, and are committed to doing the deep work to be true to their Selves. No more jumping into a job just for the money, or staying miserable for years, hoping something will change on its own. Discover how you can use what you already know to do something new.
The Repurpose Your Purpose Difference
Repurpose Your Purpose is different from most career programs. We focus on deep, transformational change and insights at the level of being. While research and information is shared, the big difference comes from going deeper and approaching your career change from a place of deeper awareness and purpose.
It’s difficult to explain if you have never experienced this level of guidance and support, this is why a discovery call is required for most programs and you are highly encouraged to join one of the live online events that are offered as gifts.
How to Change Careers (Individual Coaching)
I created a coaching program uniquely and specifically designed for Career Changers who are not sure what to do next:
- Experience deep, transformational insights and discover how the inner game of career change can be joyful and inspiring.
- Transform self-doubt and limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs that allow you to feel confident and create the career experience you truly desire.
- Step onto your own unique path. Get support to take real action in the real world (not just in your head).
- Learn effective personal branding, marketing and storytelling, designed specifically for Career Changers like you. Or if you are starting a business, learn marketing skills you can use now, including how to research business ideas.
- Feel more clarity, peace of mind and a sense of purpose.
This is an inside-out process that is unique to Repurpose Your Purpose and especially designed for Career Changers.
To work one on one, get in touch and request a complimentary call.
The Group Program to Change Careers
Two or three times a year, I personally lead a small, interactive Group Program to Change Careers. Participation is by application only and limited to a small number of Career Changers.
- Designed exclusively for Career Changers who are not sure what they want to do next.
- Offered live online
- Only open for enrollment 2-3 times per year
- Builds connection: partipants engage, learn and share with each other.
The next group program starts January 2021. Find all about it here.
REPURPOSE YOUR PURPOSE for Career Changers IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to do something bigger with your life – but you are not sure what exactly
- You want to take some time for deep inner work, without the pressure to get a job or start a business right away
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You are ready to break through old patterns that have been keeping you stuck – and to deeply engage with your own process of transformation
- You are ready to “feel the fear and do it anyway,” even if it means trying some things that feel scary or uncomfortable
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful
- You would like to find a career you love and could grow into
- You want to go deep and do real transformational work in a group setting
- You used to love your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You have mastered making money: now you want to explore creating a career from a deeper sense of Purpose
- You have a longing to work for yourself but have no idea what to do
- You want to feel fulfilled every day when you wake up to go to work
Read real stories and testimonials from Repurposers here.
I work with people who have already spent a few or many years in the workforce and now want to change career. But they are not sure what to do: Go back to school? Start their own business? Find a different job? Some of Repurpose Your Purpose’s clients got to this point because of boredom or frustration at work, some others because they did not have the life style they desired, some because they felt ready to do something much more meaningful with their lives, and some because their kids grew a bit (or a lot) older and they could finally explore what to do with their careers.
Repurposers are often creative, value community and/or family, and want to grow personally – not just professionally. They are smart, emotionally intelligent, and often read self help books, love to learn, and believe in their ability to learn, grow, and change. Some are deeply spiritual and value guidance that is holistic and welcomes their desire to connect with something deeper. Repurposers get to work with me at a level that’s far above average, in ways only possible through transformational guidance combined with powerful action.
All Repurposers have one thing in common: they chose to stop waiting and embarked on their own unique journey to change careers.
Are you a Repurposer?
If you are ready to change careers, get in touch for a complimentary call. I work personally with all one-on-one coaching clients and also lead Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers 2-3 times per year. The next one starts in January 2021.
Read more testimonials and real stories here.
You are always welcome
From the very beginning I committed to creating a space where all career changers, regardless of income, could come together and feel welcomed.
I know firsthand what it’s like to feel shut out of opportunities because of lack of funds. The generosity of others made a big difference during those times in my life.
This is why Repurpose Your Purpose hosts gatherings once or twice a month and offers them as gifts to all career changers. This means anyone can join, no payment is expected, and if you feel like contributing to this project of giftivism, you can choose to make a contribution* to the event.
It’s important to note that these events and miniworkshops are not marketing pieces – they are offered in the spirit of service.
Please honor these opportunities to come together and learn by showing up with an open heart and an open mind, ready to participate, listen and engage with fellow career changers.
You can find a list of upcoming workshops and events here. If you want to support this project, simply donate* to any of them.
If you would like to sponsor or bring an event to your organization, please submit a request.
*Repurpose Your Purpose is a small business, not a non-profit. If you have a question related to tax deductions, please check with your accountant.