Repurpose your Purpose is a unique program to change careers based on deep transformational coaching and powerful action. It is designed specifically for those who want to change careers, but are not sure what to do next. Discover how you can use what you already know to do something new.
Three Ways to Repurpose Your Purpose:
- Explore Transformational Coaching for Career Changers
- Apply to join the Group Program to Change Careers (offered 2-3 times per year)
- Join an event or mini workshop offered as a gift
REPURPOSE YOUR PURPOSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to do something bigger with your life
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel stuck and are afraid you will be stuck forever, forgetting who you are and what you are capable of doing.
- Every job you look at seems out of your reach – you are either over qualified or under qualified
- You would like to find a career you love and could grow into
- You feel too old to change career, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You want to work freelance or start your own business, but the change feels overwhelming. Where do you even start?
- You are ready to “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
Read real stories and testimonials from Repurposers here.
Aurora Meneghello works with people who have already spent a few or many years in the workforce and now want to change career. But they are not sure what to do: Go back to school? Start their own business? Find a different job? Some of Repurpose Your Purpose’s clients got to this point because of boredom or frustration at work, some others because they did not have the life style they desire, some because they felt ready to do something much more meaningful with their lives, and some because their kids grew a bit (or a lot) older and they could finally explore what to do with their careers.
Repurposers are often creative, value community and/or family, want a good or great income and desire work/life balance. They are smart, emotionally intelligent, and often read self help books, love to learn, and believe in their ability to learn, grow, and change. Repurposers get to work with Aurora at a level that’s far above average, in ways only possible through transformational coaching combined with powerful action.
All Repurposers have one thing is common: they chose to stop waiting and embarked on their own unique journey to change careers.
Are you a Repurposer?
If you are ready to change careers, get in touch for a complimentary call. Aurora Meneghello works personally with all one-on-one coaching clients and also leads Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers 2-3 times per year.
Read more testimonials and real stories here.
From the very beginning Aurora Meneghello committed to creating a space where all career changers, regardless of income, could come together and feel welcomed. She knows first hand what it’s like to feel shut out of opportunities because of lack of funds and the generosity of others made a big difference during those times in her life.
This is why Repurpose Your Purpose hosts gatherings once or twice a month and offers them as gifts to all career changers. This means anyone can join, no payment is expected, and if you feel like contributing to this project of giftivism, you can choose to make a contribution* to the event.
It’s important to note that these events and miniworkshops are not marketing pieces – they are offered in the spirit of service. Aurora has offered such events for years, regardless of her own personal income, based on her commitment to uplifting others and contributing to the good in the world. This commitment continues to this day with her online events.
Please honor these opportunities to come together and learn by showing up with an open heart and an open mind, ready to participate, listen and engage with fellow career changers.
You can find a list of upcoming workshops and events here. If you want to support this project, simply donate* to any of them.
If you would like to sponsor or bring an event to your organization, please submit a request.
*Repurpose Your Purpose is a small business. Your contribution is not tax deductible.