Repurpose your Purpose is a unique program to change careers. I designed it, tested it, and implemented it over a number of years, specifically to support you in using what you already know to do something new.
There is nothing like Repurpose Your Purpose: it is not the same old rehashing of coaching techniques you can read in a book, nor a fixed format that spouts advice and asks you to “manifest.” It is an experience designed to take you deep within yourself and then out into the world, (re)connecting yourself to your Self and others, in both personal and practical ways. It can be truly life changing.
REPURPOSE YOUR PURPOSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to do something bigger with your life
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful (and you might or might not know what)
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel stuck and are afraid you will be stuck forever, forgetting who you are and what you are capable of doing.
- Every job you look at seems out of your reach – you are either over qualified or under qualified
- You would like to find a career you love and could grow into
- You feel too old to change career, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You are ready to”feel the fear and do it anyway.”
I work with people who have already spent a few or many years in the workforce and now want to change career. But they are not sure what to do: Go back to school? Start their own business? Find a different job? Some of my clients have gotten to this point because of boredom or frustration at work, some others because they do not have the life style they desire, some because they feel ready to do something much more meaningful with their lives, and some because after a few years of staying home with the kids, are now ready to get back to work, but don’t want to (or cannot) have the same old career. My clients are often creative, value community and/or family, want a good income (above the median for their area) and good work/life balance. They are smart, emotionally intelligent, and often read self help books, take classes, believe in their ability to learn, grow, and change. We get to work at a level far above average, in ways that are not possible through passive learning of information.
Navigating change successfully is my Zone of Genius. Are you ready to embark on your life-changing journey?
Read more testimonials and real stories here.
Aurora has found her purpose and Zone of Genius! She is changing the trajectory of people’s lives, and giving them the tools and support they need to change their own futures. Her steady presence, coupled with an approach that dives into the heart of who you are and what you do well, delivers a wonderful process. She takes a difficult situation at the best of times – switching careers – and turns it into a journey of hope and self-discovery. I highly recommend Aurora to anyone thinking of changing directions.Brenna G.
Repurpose Your Purpose is proud to be part of a wider community of awesome organizations.
Here are some that support or partner with Repurpose Your Purpose.