I am excited to share my conversation with Angela Mazzi on her Architecting Podcast.
I love the title of the episode (thank you, Angela!), check out ARCHITECTING episode 91: Dare to Be Happy
Architecting Podcast is about "the architect as a person," and Angela Mazzi welcomes guests whose wisdom goes beyond architecture.
In this 35 min conversation you will hear me share how I went from living life from the "outside in" to reconnecting to my own deeper wisdom, why living from Source is key to anyone looking for a career change, what becomes possible when we learn to accept life is full of changes, plus some of the lessons I learned over years of coaching career changers, and more.
Some of the topics I talked about during my interview with Architecting Podcast:
- How I got into my current work and approach to supporting clients
- Breaking through false identification and finding who you really are
- Why seeking success on the outside might lead to results, but will not fulfill you in the long term
- Control vs. resilience
- The importance of listening to your deeper Self
- How feelings can let us know whether we are on the right path
- Living in harmony and flow
- How to find your way back to your Wisdom if you feel stuck or insecure
- How to regain your centeredness and see situations more clearly
- Why inner work is crucial to being able to change careers
- How our feelings of insecurity can come from a feeling of separation
- How I work with clients to help them live the life they want
- Why sometimes the answer is very simple ... and yet at the time it feels really hard!
- Accepting ourselves as we are, including our preference for being an employee or self employed
- How what drives you might take different forms during your life and you carry your experience with you to different careers
- Timeless wisdom about life as a state of change
If you are intrigued and enjoyed this podcast, consider working together! You can read more about my work here.
For more Architecting Podcast, visit their website.