I often say that career change is a journey, not a destination. Last year Brenna participated in the Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers. I caught up with her to ask about her experience changing careers and what it was like to work together in a group setting and embracing the journey. WOW.
I am especially grateful to Brenna for sharing her story because we got to talk about what it’s REALLY like to change careers. One of my pet peeves is the enormous amount of damage so many “experts” are doing by constantly sharing the same stories over and over again – which usually come with the push to struggle, spend more, aggressively go after what you want, etc.
Do you want to hear what it’s really like to embrace career change and approach the process in a completely different way? You might be surprised by how easy changing careers can actually feel.
Brenna and I talked a lot, so I lightly edited the video to keep it under 30 min. I can safely say this is one of the most inspirational stories from Repurposers. You’ll hear us talk about:
- Changing careers in your 50’s
- What it’s like to leave a business after many years without a plan … and (re)gaining confidence in your abilities to generate income
- How to enjoy your career change instead of feeling anxious and/or overwhelmed by it
- What being part of a unique group program to change careers really feels like
- How sometimes you don’t need to know where you will end up – and how not knowing can open up space for something even better to emerge…
Looking for more testimonials from Repurpose Your Purpose’s clients? Read them here or find more blog post testimonials here. And if you want to change careers…but don’t know what to do next, join my next group program or reach out to work one-on-one, no matter where you are in the world.