Career changers can be "invisible." Few talk about it, and yet, so many people are looking to change careers, whether by finding a new job/profession or starting their own business. What would it be like to "come out" and connect with each other?
While I will continue to host and participate in larger events, there is something magical that happens when you meet with a small number of fellow career changers, and share in a deeper and more authentic way.
This is why, starting next month, I will host small intimate gatherings in Los Angeles on a regular basis.
Reading this from somewhere far away? Leave a comment and let me know whether you'd like to participate in similar online "gatherings" (live and interactive).
Experience a non judgmental, warm, supportive environment that fosters connection - and discover the uniqueness of Repurpose Your Purpose. Find below the first two get-togethers in Los Angeles, RSVP today to join.
MON 02/11/19 HOW TO CHANGE CAREERS: Get Unstuck and Find What To Do Next
A two-hour workshop to shift from feeling stuck to moving forward in a powerful way:
- Recognize specific beliefs that are preventing you from changing career and how to shift them
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards the career you desire
- Feel excited about the future again
Join me to share, connect, and EXPLORE the present to build a better professional future.
MON 02/18/19 HOW TO CHANGE CAREERS: Networking as a Career Changer
Networking is tough enough…but how do you network if you are changing careers? And what about when you want to change careers, but have no idea what you want to do next?
- Learn how to feel comfortable in any networking situation…as a career changer.
- Learn how to meet new people at events - and not feel awkward and out of place ever again.
- Explore different approaches to start (and end) effective networking conversations
- Come up with ways to "pitch" yourself even if you don't know what you want to do yet
Join me to share, connect, and PRACTICE with fellow career changers in a safe and non-judgmental environment
This event is limited to a small number of participants - RSVP now.