I am so happy to share this story! Kayla took one of the very first versions of my group program and since then was able to change careers in tech. She was able to leverage the skills she had already acquired while working in higher education in order to make the transition into the tech industry.
I asked her to share with me what it felt like to change careers in tech and to go through the Repurpose Your Purpose Group Program. Watch our conversation below!
Here are some of the things you will not want to miss:
- How Kayla used what she already knew to do something new
- How the process of changing careers led Kayla to change her goal ... and landed her in a better spot she had imagined!
- What helped Kayla stick to what she knew she needed from a new job and not say Yes to just any job because of fear
- What it's like to attend Repurpose Your Purpose's Group Program
- How to find a coach that works for you
- ... and much more!
Kayla, like many of my clients, is someone who loves to learn and had read and looked up a ton of resources already before we got to work on her career change. That gave her a great place to start: my group program is live and not recorded because often what we need to truly make a change can only be received through real interaction with another human being. Coaching can then feel like magic.
So if you have been trying to change careers on your own for a while, love to learn how to improve yourself, or want to get support in taking the leap and change careers in tech or any other industry, check out my upcoming Group Program to Change Careers. It starts in June and I am accepting applications now. Find all details, including detailed schedule and curriculum, here.