My clients often remark that our work together impacts much more than their finances, business, or career: it changes their lives. I practice deep, transformative coaching. This is a radically different and much more powerful approach to transformation than corporate or more traditional approaches to achieving goals. Together we shift things at their core.
My work is for you if you recognize yourself in at least one of these statements:
- You have achieved your goals and know how to make things happen: now you are ready to experience transformation at the level of your deepest Self
- You feel a deep desire to do work you love
- You want to make a difference in the world, and/or live a life that touches and inspires those closest to you
- You have a vision and are ready to see it come to reality
- You are a leader looking to bring about real transformation at work: you want to create and nurture a workplace of effortless high performance
- You want your activism and leadership to be grounded in profound love and compassion for all beings
- You want to experience being in the flow and a sense of oneness with the world
- You feel separate, insecure and stuck at times, but deep down you know another way is possible
- You are curious and open to learning something new
- You want to finally let go of old stories and unhelpful conditioning
- You value authenticity, doing ethical work, deepening your self awareness
- You are motivated to grow because you love your family and friends and want to be there for them
- You want spirituality to be part of your everyday life, not something on the side
- You want to be able to trust your own wisdom, to access new insights, to feel at peace with yourself
- You want to feel closer to your partner
- You want to create a shared vision with your partner
- You want to experience love and peace, regardless of the circumstances
- You want to love your life
- You want to feel free and to awaken the Self
How we can work together
Since the very beginning, I have worked with clients from all over the world and all coaching is done online unless otherwise specified.
Here are a few ways we can work together:
The Six-Day Coaching Intensive
A recent client said it felt like I “took him by the hand and led him to the well of his being.” This powerful week-long engagement is a deep dive into awakening to your own wisdom. 6 sessions over 6 consecutive days. No homework, no notes, just you, me, and transformation.
The Group Program to Change Careers
This is Repurpose Your Purpose’s unique program for people who want to change careers, but are not sure what they want to do next. Experiential, connective, life changing.
The next group starts on February 1st, 2022 and will be full of new updates and opportunities to go even deeper.
Psst: this is not a “get a job fast” program. It’s a deeply transformative dive into the life you want to live professionally. Listen to past participants share their stories of career change here.
Coaching for leaders and organizations
One on one coaching, facilitation, retreats and custom-created group programs: get in touch to explore how we can work together to unlock the wisdom and wellbeing that is already present in your team.
I have clients who commit to going even deeper in their exploration of what it is like to live from a place of wellbeing, creation, and wisdom. We work together on a long term basis and some of my clients have been with me for years. They often remark how - as much as they enjoyed growing their business or changing careers - the real result of our working together is a transformed life. Their ability to create what they desire, live from a place of deep inner wisdom, and experience flow, keeps growing.
Do It! Year-Round Advanced Group Program for Repurposers
Starting in 2022 I will be offering a group coaching program for Repurposers who have already worked with me through the Coaching Intensive, Group Program to Change Careers, Living from Source, or 1:1 Coaching.
All details here.
Group Programs and Events
From events offered as a gift to all career changers to professional development programs such as The Facilitation Course, I always have something in the works or on the schedule to bring people together.
Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know when new programs are announced.
The first step to working with me is to request a complimentary video call. This is not a sales call. It is a way for us to virtually meet and for you to experience my coaching. If we both feel that working together could be beneficial, we discuss the next steps.