To look for work you love during the best of times is daunting enough, but to explore a possible career change during the pandemic requires true courage: Ashley had plenty.
In the summer of 2020 she joined my Group Program to Change Careers and in this video, she shares her story: from feeling discouraged and wanting to quit, to being unemployed during the pandemic, to remembering who she is and what she has to offer, to reaching out, taking the first step, and changing her life.
Here's a one-minute excerpt:
"I've come back to me and to what I am supposed to do." With these words, Ashley sums up her experience of finding her True Self again.
Watch the video in its entirety, you will find a ton of inspiration and ideas so you too can Repurpose Your Purpose
Psst: the dates for the next Group Program to Change Careers will be announced soon, join the waiting list to be the first to know when you can enroll.
Here are some of the things Ashley and I talked about:
- What it is like to feel down and anxious about work
- Why taking action is super important
- How we all forget how amazing we are when feeling stuck - and how we can remember
- The importance of getting in the game again, step by step
- Doing great during the interview process to get the job you want
- What it feels like to do what you love
- and more!