August 19 – December 9, 2020
So you know what you want to do next: you are looking for a new job, working on becoming a leader, starting or growing your business, creating a side gig. It’s time to do the work, consistently and from a place of feeling “enough.” Embark on your journey with fellow Repurposers.
Dive into inspiration, motivation, support and accountability.
We will meet online on Wednesdays from 5-7 pm Pacific Time for twelve 2-hour meetings August 19th through December 2nd, with a final celebration on December 9.
Each meeting will be interactive and include inner work to support you in taking action – all designed to keep you focused, accountable, engaged and moving towards the completion of your goals.
LIVE Online Schedule
All times are Pacific Time (Los Angeles) – Calculate your local time here.
Please note that some of the material covered will naturally emerge from the participants.
- Aug 19, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Meet fellow Repurposers and define on your Project
- Aug 26, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Organizing your work for success – Part 1
- Sept 2, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Organizing your work for success – Part 2
- Sept 9, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Deep inner knowing – your own in-built compass
BREAK (Sept 16)
- Sept 23, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Is your work indispensable? How to focus on roles and/or solutions that matter
- Sept 30, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Mastermind session
- Oct 7, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: What is like to take action from being “enough” – you have all you need to move forward
BREAK (October 14)
- Oct 21, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: How to tell your story in a powerful way
- Oct 28, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Inquiry and generative conversations
- Nov 4, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Practices for living an authentic life – including at work
BREAK (November 11)
- Nov 18, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Special evening (details TBD)
- Dec 2, 5 to 7 pm Pacific Time
Focus: Selfcare and balance – moving forward holistically
- Dec 9, 5-7 pm Pacific
Calculate your local time here.
From Not Enough to Get it Done is for you if you want to:
- dedicate time every week to changing or growing your career/business
- work within a group structure – learn and share during each online meeting
- receive focused and expert coaching
- challenge yourself and grow
- contribute to other people’s journeys, even just by holding space as they share
- get accountability and inspiration
- be part of a connected community whose members share a common purpose
- practice being present, listening, talking about what you do and being in action
- participate in an open and compassionate space of connection
- feel you are enough now to live the life you love.
The same Repurpose your Purpose’s unique blend of inner work and action!
During each session you will:
- Share your WINS and LEARNS
- CONNECT with other Repurposers
- CONTRIBUTE your ideas and RECEIVE ideas from others
- EXPERIENCE group coaching on a consistent and long term basis
- LEARN new frameworks, ideas and approaches to grow as a person and as a professional/business owner/freelancer
- DEEPEN your practice of what you already learned during Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers (not a requirement)
- PRACTICE being in action
- DESIGN your homework + CHOOSE your next steps and report back to the group for accountability and support
- HOLD SPACE for fellow participants who are also committed to transformation
- INTEGRATE mindfulness and presence into getting things done
- CREATE your own journey to achieve your goal(s)
The Program includes:
- 12 live group sessions
- Handouts and resources from each group meeting
- Weekly assignments and homework
- An online hub to connect with each other
- A final celebration
BONUS: You will be able to schedule a one-hour individual coaching session directly with Aurora.
One-off coaching sessions are not available unless as part of a longer commitment or to clients who have worked with Repurpose Your Purpose for an extended period of time already.
A program to learn, share and explore what comes up in our career journey. Discover what it is like to go through transfomation in a supportive and welcoming group, keep your momentum and get more done.
How long will this Group Program for Repurposers last?
The program starts on August 19, 2020 and ends on December 9, 2020.
What if I am not sure what I want to do?
This program is for participants who already have a goal in mind. If you want to change careers, but you are not sure what you want to do next, please sign up for the waiting list to join the next Group Program to Change Careers.
If you already took Repurpose Your Purpose’s Group Program to Change Careers, and want to work on your research and next steps, you can join this course. Please get in touch for details.
What is the cost to participate?
You can choose what to pay to participate. When you pay to join the group, you don’t pay just for yourself, you contribute to the wellbeing and sustainability of the entire community.
This is a transaction based on trust.
- Supported by Community: 5 automatic monthly payments of $197 each OR one payment of $950
- Regular: 5 automatic monthly payments of $249 each OR one payment of $1,150
- Supporting Community: 5 automatic monthly payments of $297 each OR one payment of $1,350
How many people will participate?
Attendance is limited to 15 participants.
Do I have to attend all the sessions?
You don’t have to, but I highly recommend it 🙂 A lot of the magic happens during our live interactions and between members.
Will there be a group for Repurposers to meet in person?
No. The group will meet only online.
What do I need to participate online?
You will need a laptop or desktop to join the live video calls on Zoom + good internet connection. You will also need to be in a quiet room by yourself, so that no one else can hear or see other group participants in order to protect their privacy. Headphones are highly encouraged.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds. When you choose to join, your contribution makes it possible to host the program and supports everyone enrolled.
If your circumstances change and you need to stop participating, you can leave the program with a two-week written notice (by emailing Aurora directly).
Can you guarantee that I will achieve my goal by the end of the course?
No. We will co create a virtual space that is inspiring, supportive and holds everyone accountable. What you do with it all is up to you!