THE DEADLINE TO JOIN IS JANUARY 14, 2024
7 Weeks to Repurpose Your Purpose!
Join me for the next Group Program to Change Careers. This is Repurpose Your Purpose's signature program to get unstuck and discover what to do next.
Specifically designed for CAREER CHANGERS who are not sure what they want to do next.
You can choose to join the IN-PERSON group in LOS ANGELES (Tuesday nights) OR one of the two LIVE ONLINE groups for people all over the world (Tuesday mornings or Monday afternoons). All details below!
Each group is limited to 10 participants.
Admission is on a rolling basis. Once the program is full, applications will no longer be accepted.
Cohort #1: in-person group (Los Angeles - Tuesday evenings)
PART ONE: Tuesday January 23, 7 to 9 pm
PART TWO: Tuesday January 30, 7 to 9 pm
PART THREE: Tuesday February 6, 7 to 9 pm
BONUS: Schedule a one-on-one coaching session
PART FOUR: Tuesday February 13, 7 to 9 pm
PART FIVE: Tuesday February 20, 7 to 9 pm
PART SIX: Tuesday February 27, 7 to 9 pm
PART SEVEN: Tuesday March 5, 7 to 9 pm
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION: Tuesday March 12, 7 to 8:30 pm
Cohort #2: online group (Tuesday mornings)
PART ONE: Tuesday January 23, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PART TWO: Tuesday January 30, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PART THREE: Tuesday February 6, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
BONUS: Schedule a one-on-one coaching session
PART FOUR: Tuesday February 13, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PART FIVE: Tuesday February 20, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PART SIX: Tuesday February 27, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PART SEVEN: Tuesday March 5, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION: Tuesday March 12, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Calculate your local time here.
Cohort #3: online group (Monday evenings)
PART ONE: Monday January 22, 5 pm to 7 pm
PART TWO: Monday January 29, 5 pm to 7 pm
PART THREE: Monday February 5, 5 pm to 7 pm
PART FOUR: Monday February 12, 5 pm to 7 pm
NO MEETING ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 19
BONUS: Schedule a one-on-one coaching session
PART FIVE: Monday February 26, 5 pm to 7 pm
PART SIX: Monday March 4, 5 pm to 7 pm
PART SEVEN: Monday March 11, 5 pm to 7 pm
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION: Monday March 18, 5 - 6:30 pm
Calculate your local time here.
This 7-week Group Program to Change Careers is for you if:
- You want to do something bigger with your life – but you are not sure what exactly
- You feel like a jack of all trades and master of none – and you have no idea what to pursue professionally
- You feel confident you could get any job…if you only knew what you wanted
- You would like to find a career you love and could grow into
- You have mastered making money: now you want to explore creating a career from a deeper sense of Purpose
- You have a longing to work for yourself but have no idea what to do
- You never made that much money and you are ready to change careers and increase your income! You just need to figure out what to pursue...
- You want to take some time for deep inner work, without the pressure of getting a job or starting a business right away
- You are ready to break through old patterns that have been keeping you stuck - and to deeply engage with your own process of transformation
- You want to contribute, help people, do something meaningful, but you don’t know what that could be...
- You feel too old to change careers, and yet you cannot bear continuing on the same path
- You are ready to "feel the fear and do it anyway," even if it means trying some things that feel scary or uncomfortable
- You want to experience inner peace, self confidence, and a sense of Purpose regardless of your circumstances
- You feel insecure and unsure about what to do after getting out of a toxic workplace environment. Your confidence took a serious hit … but you are ready to start reconnecting with your Wisdom and move forward!
- You want to go deep and do real career transformational work in a group setting
- You want to feel fulfilled every day when you wake up to go to work
- You have always worked in the same field, and you have no idea what else is out there. You want to take time to explore some new possibilities.
- You loved your job and got really good at it, but now you feel bored, and the excitement is gone.
- You were happy to work 50+ hours a week before having a family, but now work life balance is your priority and your current job is running you to the ground
- You want to change careers but you are not sure what you want to do next
This Program is NOT for you if:
- You already know for sure what you want to do next professionally
- You need a job fast and want a program focused on getting a position right away - this is Repurpose Your Purpose, not "Get a Job Fast" 😉
- You cannot dedicate a few hours a week to working on your career change/exploration
- You don't like sharing your thoughts with other people and/or you don't enjoy listening to other people's stories
- You are looking for a resume' writer
- You want a pre-recorded online course you can watch or listen to without taking action and participating
- You just want to-do lists and step by step guides without doing any inner work
- You are not ready to try something different - and at times taking action (a little) outside of your comfort zone
Repurpose your Purpose is unique: it is an experiential framework that focuses on inner transformation and outer action.
During this unique group program to change careers we will work on uncovering what you want to do next in your career.
Join me on a learning + coaching + community building journey to transformation.
At the end of this group program to change careers you will:
- FEEL confident again about your natural talents and learned skills
- UNDERSTAND what causes you to get unstuck and how you get back to the flow - and not just when it comes to career decisions
- EXPERIENCE more clarity and peace of mind around your purpose and next professional steps
- RECONNECT with your values
- EXPLORE whether to be a freelancer, employee, or business owner
- LEARN how to talk about what you can contribute to a team, organization, or potential client - even if you are still exploring what you want to do next
- KNOW what next steps to take to research possible careers or business ideas
- CONNECT with other awesome people and become part of a new transformational community
- CREATE your own roadmap / strategy for how to successfully change careers
- BEGIN your journey to a career that fulfills you, so you can wake up looking forward to work every day
Are you ready to Repurpose Your Purpose?
The Group Program to Change Careers includes:
- 8 Weekly meetings (in-person or online)
- Private online library with 60+ lessons, including 25+ videos
- Weekly assignments
- ONE 1:1 PRIVATE COACHING SESSION with me so we can focus on what matters the most to you
You have two options: you can make one payment of $997 due at enrollment OR you can make the first of 12 automatic consecutive monthly payments of $99 each.
The cost of the program will increase on Jan 1st, so enroll before the end of the year to save.
Read more testimonials.
Here's the course schedule:
Please note that some of the material covered will naturally emerge from the needs of the participants. See schedule above for exact dates.
- Check in and introductions
- My journey and what to expect from this course + My Approach to Service
- Why “Just Follow Your Passion” is complete BS, but we’ll go for “Follow Your Bliss”
- Your Work History
- Unpacking your history
- The Body and the Mind - How to Listen to Your Own Guidance
Main Take-Aways: Find the threads that guide you to what works for you (and what you need to avoid). And find your bearings to begin your journey.
- Arrive and get comfy!
- Unpacking your homework
- Why we are blind to our greatest gifts
- "A Theory of You" - How to access your deepest calling and wisdom
- Changing Careers is a Process
Main Take-Aways: How to reconnect with your own knowledge and intuition. How to recognise what gives you a career or business advantage
- From inside out
- Career change grounded in real life
- Research, research, research
- Informational interviews
Main Take-Aways: How to choose your next professional steps in this time and place, and especially during a time of uncertainty and change.
How to research a possible profession or business idea before going for it.
Hint: Most people do this wrong
- A fluid session to support you in your career transition and journey of self discovery
- Take a deeper dive in understanding your experience of life - and be OK regardless of circumstances
Main Take-Aways: You can have a completely different experience of career change. Free yourself and play as small or as BIG as you like.
Through visualizations, circle discussions and exercises we will start bringing all we learned together so you can boldly continue to move forward as our program begins to wrap up
Main Take-Away: I can’t explain this one! You will have to come and see …
- Deepen your connection to your own Wisdom
- Create Your Own Story as a Career Changer/Job Seeker/Business Owner
Main Take-Aways: How to turn commonly-considered career disadvantages into superpowers and create a narrative that is authentic to you.
- Understand how to keep momentum and do the work
- Create an action plan to continue on your own unique path
- This will be a highly interactive meeting - and each person will leave with their own unique roadmap
Main Take-Away: Understand how you work best and what to do to achieve your goals. The best part? You will be able to create that roadmap yourself.
BONUS ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CALL
During the Group Program to Change Careers, each participant will be able to schedule a one-hour individual coaching session directly with me.
I don't offer one-off coaching sessions anymore (only as part of a longer commitment or to clients who have worked with me over an extended period of time already). This bonus session is priceless and only available as part of this course.
This is time just for you, so we can go even deeper in your own process.
You can schedule this session anytime between Part One and Part Seven of your cohort. Most people find the weeks between Part Three and Part Seven to be the most helpful time to talk one on one with me.
NOT SURE IF THIS IS FOR YOU?
Get in touch to schedule a call to make sure the program is a good fit for where you are in your career journey.
Please make sure to indicate this is a call to discuss the Group Program to Change Careers that starts in January 2024.
PLUS A SPECIAL CELEBRATION
On the last day of the program we will get together for a small celebration and to cheer each other on your next steps ♥
Is there a minimum age requirement to participate in Repurpose Your Purpose's Group Program to Change Careers?
You have to be 18 years of age or older. Bear in mind this program is geared towards those who have already been in the workforce for a few years.
What is the cost of tuition?
One payment of $997 due at enrollment or the first of 12 automatic consecutive monthly payments of $99 each. The cost of the program will increase on Jan 1st, so enroll before the end of the year to save. Enroll here.
How large is the cohort of participants?
Attendance is limited to 10 participants per group.
Admission is on a rolling basis. Once a cohort is full, admission to it will close.
Can I attend if I already know what I want to do next, and only need to figure out a strategy to get there?
No. This workshop is specifically designed for people who are not sure about what they want to do next - whether they have absolutely no idea, or have a couple of ideas already.
If you know what you want to do, get in touch for a free consultation, we can chat about one-on-one coaching to help you achieve your goal.
Can I attend next time you have a group? When will it be?
I only teach this group program 1-2 times per year. I don't know yet when the next group course will happen.
Who should NOT attend this Group Program to Change Careers?
If you are experiencing depression or feeling suicidal, this program is not appropriate for your needs.
Please contact a mental health professional to receive the help you need ♥
This program is not a substitute for psychotherapy.
If you are in a dire financial situation and need a job ASAP, this is also not for you. While some people do make a career change during the program, others discover they want or need a much longer period of time to pursue what they really want to do next. And there is no way for me to predict your timing ♥
Do I have to attend all the sessions?
You don't have to, but I highly recommend it 🙂 There are no make up days and no recordings of our calls or in-person meetings.
I hope you'll want to be there for yourself and to support your fellow Repurposers.
Where exactly will the meetings take place for the in-person group?
I am still confirming the location. It will probably be around the Culver City/Mar Vista/UCLA areas.
The exact location will only be shared with those who enroll in the program.
What are my parking options?
There will be free and low-cost parking options - details will be included with the location announcement.
What can/should I bring with me to the in-person meetings?
Please bring anything you want to eat or drink; there will also be water, tea and coffee available free of charge. You can eat during our sessions, as long as you can stay focused and participate 🙂 Also, bring a notebook or laptop to journal and take notes.
What do I need to participate online?
You will need a laptop or desktop to join the live video calls on Zoom + good internet connection. I recommend not using your phone to join if possible.
You will also need to be in a quiet room and set up so that no one else can hear or see other group participants in order to protect their privacy.
How can I contact you if I have more questions?
What is the refund policy?
If you sign up and realize you cannot make it, you can request a full refund on or before January 5, 2024. If you attend ALL in-person or online sessions and do not find them helpful, I will issue a refund, no questions asked. You have to submit your request by email no later than March 13 at 7 pm Pacific (for cohorts #1 and #2) or no later than March 19 at 7 pm Pacific (for cohort #3).
No partial or total refunds will be issued for no shows.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If you want to give your ticket to a friend, just let me know by email. They will have to schedule a call to make sure the program is a good fit for their needs and sign the group coaching agreement.
Can I give the program as a gift to someone I know/my friend/my partner/my family member?
You certainly can, however, remember that they have to sign the coaching agreement, show up, and fully participate.
Get in touch and I will help you set things up correctly.
Can you guarantee that I will have a new job/career by the end of the course?
No. I can only promise you that I will create space for your own Wisdom to arise, teach you some actionable skills, and guide you through activities designed to shift your inner game so you can move into a career you love. What you do with all that is up to you!