My unique approach to Career Coaching
- Deep, transformational coaching that shifts your core beliefs and thinking patterns. When you experience profound insights through masterful coaching, the way you relate to your career shifts and you get access to resources you didn’t even know you had within you.
- Effective personal branding, marketing and storytelling, designed specifically for you. I have over 10 years of marketing experience, including helping companies achieve record results. I teach you the most effective strategies to convey the value you bring to any organization you choose to work with. Or if you are starting a business, we delve into real marketing research and tips to help you choose your new venture.
- The power of getting in action. Too many coaches focus only on mindset. I support you in practical ways to get you to take real action in the real world (not just in your head!). By the time you land your new job, or open your business, you will have already grown into a more powerful and confident Self, ready to take on the world.
This is an inside-out process that is unique to Repurpose Your Purpose. Read here what my clients and past workshop participants say about it.
One on One Coaching is a good fit for you if:
- You want to change careers, but you are not sure what you want to do next – we will get you to a place of clarity, confidence and action.
- You are a career changer who knows what they want to pursue, but are stuck in the process, and need support getting there – we’ll work together on achieving your goal(s).
- You are a Big Picture Thinker stuck in an under-challenging position or doing the work of a detailed-oriented person. We’ll work together to help you embrace what works for you, and to get you moving in the direction of your dreams.
How it works:
- Each program is highly customized and tailored to support you in achieving your goals
- All individual coaching is done remotely through live video calls
- After every call, you will receive detailed notes, homework assignments and extra resources, just for you. It’s like getting your own custom-made career playbook!
- Most clients work with me for 8 sessions over 2-3 months, and some choose to receive additional ongoing support for 6+ months.
I only work with a select number of clients
These are the characteristics I look for in potential clients, and the traits that will make you successful in achieving your career goals:
- You want to succeed more than I want you to succeed. Yup! Do you think Olympic athletes strive to win because their coach makes them?
- You are willing to step out of your comfort zone and do the work.
- You desire a career that aligns with your life, passions and values. And are ready to make it happen!
Group Program or Individual Coaching?
Both my group program and my individual coaching program are based on the same principles of deep inner work and effective outer action.
If you are unsure which one would work best for you, here are the main differences between the two:
- The group program is designed exclusively for Career Changers who are not sure what they want to do next. If you already know what you want, the group program is not for you
- Offered in person in Los Angeles (online LIVE version coming soon!)
- Only open to enrollment a few times per year.
- We work together in a group setting – there is group coaching, sharing, listening to each others’ stories. This is very appealing to some people, but not to others. Know yourself 😉
- More affordable – if you have a tighter budget and are local, this could be a better option for you than one-on-one coaching
The new Group Program starts on July 29th for the in-person cohort and on August 3rd for the live online course. All details, including dates and curriculum, can be found here.
- Highly customized to your individual needs: I work with Career Changers who are not sure what they want to do next, big picture thinkers, and individuals who need help achieving their career goals (and know what they want).
- We can work together from all over the world – all one-on-one coaching is done remotely
- Open to enrollment year-round
- More flexibility: we can choose different times to connect online and can be flexible around the frequency of the sessions
- It’s all about you: when it’s just the two of us, you can talk about your biggest concerns for as long as needed, allowing you to reach much deeper insights
- Some of us prefer to work alone. If that’s you, individual coaching is best.