What do you wish you had learned in school…but didn’t? This is the intriguing focus of Knit Marketing’s The 13th Grade Podcast. I had the pleasure of participating in the first season, Self-Discovery 101, and talked about finding career purpose.
Listen as I discuss everything about figuring out whether you are in the right place, and what to do if you’re not. And then begin to take concrete steps to create a fulfilling life.
And don’t forget to subscribe to The 13th Grade Podcast, there is so much to learn in Self-Discovery 101!
- Repurpose Your Purpose / transformational coaching – [2:32]
- My journey to becoming a transformational coach – [3:44]
- Possible red flags in your career/life – [7:08]
- What’s next after you decide your life is not where you want it to be – [12:05]
- Is it your work environment or your career? – [19:50]
- Developing a deep understanding with your body [20:59]
- Put your life in perspective [25:43]
- Be more curious than afraid [27:05]
- Your inner critic [29:15] —> This is so important!
- I created a workbook for this podcast episode, you can download it here. Or find it my Library of Resources. If you don’t have access yet, you can get it here.
- Read more awesome tips and advice on the blog:
- Check out the book I mention in the podcast: The Surrender Experiment: My Journey Into Life’s Perfection
Knit Marketing is not only the home of The 13th Grade Podcast, but also a full service digital marketing agency that would love to help you bring your brand into the 21st century. Schedule a free consultation today.