All events and workshops are offered online. There will be no in-person events until further notice. Please be super safe and look for ways to contribute to and hold space for everyone. We are one big community ♥
Thursday MAY 13: Introducing THE FACILITATION COURSE
Learn How to Nurture Transformation
Would you like to learn how to create workshops and events that lead to true transformation? Introducing The New Facilitation Course (see below).
Too often we go to events or workshops and we feel we could have just watched a recording, or we leave without making meaningful connections or having insights. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Join me for a special one-hour introduction to the art and science of facilitating for transformation. Since 2016 I have created and facilitated over 100 gatherings, from large events with over 100 attendees, to small and interactive workshops designed to open people to whole new possibilities.
In this one-hour webinar I will share what is at the root of my approach and how you too can step into your leadership, coaching, teaching, and facilitation potential.
Only on May 13th at 5:30 pm Pacific (Los Angeles time). Calculate your local time here.
MAY 25 – JUNE 29: The Brand New Facilitation Course
Repurpose Your Purpose is growing, and I am excited to announce my first brand new program: The Facilitation Course. I grew my business from just an idea to my full time work by sharing my knowledge in an effective and transformative way. You too can find your voice and make a difference.
If you are a leader, teacher, facilitator, manager, or a coach, and you want to share your knowledge with presence, confidence, creativity, and heart, join me for six Tuesdays, from May 25th to June 29th.
No BS, no manipulative tactics, no top-down and trite teaching. Intrigued? Read all the details and sign up here.
Psst: This is the first time I am offering this program, so the price is very affordable. The cost will increase with future editions: jump on board now – it pays to be an early adopter 🙂
JUNE 2: The Brand New Facilitation Course
- Are you looking for a career that makes you want to wake up on Monday morning?
- Do you sometimes have a feeling that all the advice out there is in the way of your own inner knowing? That if you could just be yourself, you would know what to do?
- Would you like to use in your professional life the skills and talents that give you the most joy?
- Do you want to experience joy and peace of mind on your way to a new career – and not just once you get it?
- Would you like to be held in a space where your heart can open and where it is safe to get in touch with your true desires?
One morning, in the middle of the pandemic, I woke up with a warm feeling of love spontaneously emanating from my heart. If you had told me even just a few years ago that I could feel ok, no matter the circumstances, I would not have believed you. Now I know – without any doubts – that each one of us as an ever-replenishing inner source of wellbeing. And you too can reconnect with it.
Join me for a one-hour deep dive into finding your inner wellbeing in the midst of change. I am hosting this special event twice to make it easy to attend from different time zones. You can choose to connect at 9 am or at 6 pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) – calculate your local time here.
Speakers featured at past events:
- SHEANA AHLQVIST, PhD – User Reseacher and Principal Consultant at PhD Insights.
- REMA MORGAN-ALUKO – Director, Software Engineering at Fandango (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- JOE ALTEPETER – Strategic Innovations Partner at Downtown Women’s Center’s MADE by DWC and past President and Board Member of Social Enterprise Alliance – Los Angeles.
- ANTHONY BARCELO – VFX Supervisor for independent films and Senior Compositor for feature films, TV, commercials such as Star Wars VII The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and more.
- AMANDA BENDER – Senior Enterprise Account Executive at PowerToFly
- NIKKI BENZIMRA – COO at Doc2Doc Connect
- MICHELLE BLACKSHIRE – UI/UX Designer at Omaze (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- CASSIE BETTS – CEO MISLA.org and founder of District 2 (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MICHELLE BRENNER – Senior Backend Engineer at ChowNow (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MARTINE BROUSSE – Patient Advocate, Certified Mediator at AdvimedPro
- LISA MAE BRUNSON – Founder of Wonder Women Tech and Commissioner for Technology and Innovation for the City of Long Beach
- JUSTINE COCCHI – Techical Evangelist at Microsoft (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- LILY CONOVER – Writer and Consultant
- PRINCESS SARAH CULBERSON OF SIERRA LEONE – Co-Founder of Sierra Leone Rising, Author, and Public Speaker
- HASSAN EL-TAYYAB – Lead lobbyist on Middle East policy for Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL)
- MANNY FRAGELUS – Founder of CG Master Academy (CGMA)
- KATHERINE GAFFNEY – Founding Partner at Xcelerate Financial & Angel Investor (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- HOPE GARCIA – General Counsel of Tumblr (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BENTE GENERAL – Technical Recruiter at IMDb/Amazon (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- CHRIS GOLDIE – Community Solar Operations Manager at Cypress Creek Renewables
- USHA GUDURI – Mars 2020 Subsystem Lead & Full-Stack Software Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- COOPER HARRIS – Founder and CEO, Klickly (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BRETT HEEGER – Startup and Social Impact Attorney at Gartenberg Gelfand Hayton LLP
- JEROME HELTON – Relationship-driven Growth Consultant and Partner at StartupTAP.
- AYANNA WILLIAMS HENDERSON – Adjunct Professor of Business & Marketing at Santa Monica College and Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media Partnerships at Pop Social Agency.
- JOSE HERNANDEZ – Community Engagement Manager at Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI)
- TERENCE HONLES – Principal Software Engineer at Nexleaf Analytics
- BRENDAN HUGHES – Creative Director at Hairpin / HHD. Public speaker and performer.
- NADYA ICHINOMIYA – Enterprise Agile Coach at Sony Pictures Entertainment, Co-Founder of Women in Tech:Hollywood and CEO/Founder of the Solve For Equality by 2025 in Hollywood & Technology Initiative
- EMILY JAFFE – Software Engineer at Fandango (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- TIMIRAH JAMES – Developer Evangelist
- SARAH JUNG – Educator turned entrepreneur, Founder of As We Dwell and Faithful Artisans.
- IRFAN KAMAL – Vice President of Marketing at Aspiration,
- TIFFANY (BURGESS) KAMANI – Talent Acquisition Recruiter at NBCUniversal, Inc. (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- BENNET KELLY – Internet Law Center and Pro Bono Attorney for the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- NICKI KLEIN – Co Founder and CEO of Betagig, a new platform to help people “beta test” their next career before deciding on a major and pursuing an educational path.
- KIRSTEN KOROT – Intuitive Coach and Founder of Nature Nurture events.
- MIKEY T. KRIEGER – Freelance Developer & Project Manager
- CLARE LE – Director of Marketing and Events at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) where she cheerleads on behalf of 44 startups working to save the planet.
- MILA LEVKOVSKY – Sr. UX Designer at Adobe – Interaction and visual design for next gen web and iOS apps. (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- ROBERTO ALEJANDRO LOPEZ – Community Outreach Coordinator in the Racial and Economic Justice program at the Texas Civil Rights Project (TCRP)
- DARREN MARBLE – CEO of CrowdfundX (CfX), a FinTech marketing firm that leverages a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital marketing to help issuers acquire retail investors and shareholders at scale.
- ALESSANDRA MARINETTI – Sr. Director of Customer Education and Certification at Box
- MICHAEL MARTIN – Co-Founder and the Director of Public Policy at Free Machine and Head of Communities at SignalFire
- MARYELLA MARIE – Creative Director at The Positive Force Team and Virtual Event MC & Moderator at PowerToFly
- KAYLA MCCULLEY – Corporate Events Outreach Manager – West at Trilogy Education
- AMANDA MCGLOTHLIN – Co-Founder and Chief Design Officer at HQ Network
- ANNA MCNAUGHT – Founder The Liked Photo and Instagram Influencer
- STELLA MCSHERA – Founder of Equallet, the first comprehensive search platform solely populated with women-owned businesses.
- ZOË MELO – Social Entrepreneur with 15+ years of experience working with Social Design. Her mantra: A project only makes sense if it is good for people and planet.
- MITCH MIDDLER – Software Engineer and Computer Science Educator
- ANGELA MONTANO – Spiritual coach and prayer counselor. Founder of ReThink Prayer.
- RONNIE MOK – Sr. Technical Program Manager of Product Design at Hulu.
- JENNIFER NELSON – Digital Marketing Consultant and Instructor
- KRYSTINA NGUYEN – Director of Strategic Marketing for SonoSim
- CHRISTA NÚÑEZ – Founder and Director at The Learning Farm
- MARISSA PERETZ – Founder of Silicon Beach Talent (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MARIA S. REDIN – Chief of Staff of Two Bit Circus.
- SARAH ROBERTS – Assistant Professor at UCLA and leading authority on commercial content moderation (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- JENNIFER SEGAL – Project Management, External Relations, Mission & Launch Operations at SpaceX (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- DEBORAH SELLERS – Business Development, Corporate Strategist, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- MAX SILVERMAN – Founder of Canvas
- SYMONNE SINGLETON – Software Engineer at Code for America
- PHIL STOVER – CoFounded Blue Skies Unlimited
- KAMEALE C. TERRY – Co Founder & CEO at ChargerHelp!
- KATE TORGERSEN – Founder and CEO of Milk Stork
- AMANDA WANG VALENTINE – MotiSpark Co-Founder & Fuse Executive Advisor at FUSE Corps, LA County
- JUAN SEBASTIAN VASQUEZ – Data Programs Manager, Office of Finance of the City of Los Angeles ; Data Instructor, General Assembly
- PRISCILLA VENTO – Founder/CEO at 30 Miles North (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- HAVA VOLTERRA – Co-Founder, CEO at Parsley (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- AMY Y. WAN, Esq. – Founder of Legal Bootstrap and Sagewise
- LEIGH WARE – Marketing Director at Quilt (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- GIANNA WURZL – CoFounder of Quilt (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- SHAROLYN WYNTER – Founder and CEO of Xpat, Inc. and creator of The Xpat App
- CHANG XU – Investor at Upfront Ventures (with Women’s Voices in Tech)
- EMMA YEE – Senior Product Manager at Goodrx | Data