All events and workshops are offered online. There will be no in-person events until further notice. Please be super safe and look for ways to contribute to and hold space for everyone. We are one big community ♥
The Group Program to Change Careers
Feb 1 - Mar 22, 2022
Read all the details. Apply to join.
Repurpose Your Purpose's Signature Program for Career Changers is open to enrollment! We start meeting on February 1st, 2022 and you can join from anywhere in the world.
The Sales Workshop
Thursday February 24 - online
Join me for The Sales Workshop, the first in a new series of workshops that explore ideas and approaches "Off the Beaten Path".
On Thursday Feb. 24th, join me explore selling with feelings of ease, confidence, integrity, and understanding.
Do It: Year-Round Group Coaching (Advanced)
Starts in February 2022
In 2022, join me for a brand new program: meet every other week with fellow Repurposers who are up to creating. Change careers, get a new job, start a business, grow your business, increase your income, or pursue an "impossible" goal. The sky is the limit.
Speakers featured at past events:
- SHEANA AHLQVIST, PhD - User Reseacher and Principal Consultant at PhD Insights.
- REMA MORGAN-ALUKO – Director, Software Engineering at Fandango (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- JOE ALTEPETER - Strategic Innovations Partner at Downtown Women’s Center’s MADE by DWC and past President and Board Member of Social Enterprise Alliance - Los Angeles.
- ANTHONY BARCELO - VFX Supervisor for independent films and Senior Compositor for feature films, TV, commercials such as Star Wars VII The Force Awakens, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and more.
- AMANDA BENDER - Senior Enterprise Account Executive at PowerToFly
- NIKKI BENZIMRA - COO at Doc2Doc Connect
- MICHELLE BLACKSHIRE – UI/UX Designer at Omaze (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- CASSIE BETTS – CEO MISLA.org and founder of District 2 (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- MICHELLE BRENNER – Senior Backend Engineer at ChowNow (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- MARTINE BROUSSE - Patient Advocate, Certified Mediator at AdvimedPro
- LISA MAE BRUNSON - Founder of Wonder Women Tech and Commissioner for Technology and Innovation for the City of Long Beach
- JUSTINE COCCHI – Techical Evangelist at Microsoft (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- LILY CONOVER - Writer and Consultant
- PRINCESS SARAH CULBERSON OF SIERRA LEONE - Co-Founder of Sierra Leone Rising, Author, and Public Speaker
- HASSAN EL-TAYYAB - Lead lobbyist on Middle East policy for Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL)
- MANNY FRAGELUS - Founder of CG Master Academy (CGMA)
- KATHERINE GAFFNEY – Founding Partner at Xcelerate Financial & Angel Investor (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- HOPE GARCIA – General Counsel of Tumblr (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- BENTE GENERAL – Technical Recruiter at IMDb/Amazon (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- CHRIS GOLDIE - Community Solar Operations Manager at Cypress Creek Renewables
- USHA GUDURI – Mars 2020 Subsystem Lead & Full-Stack Software Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- COOPER HARRIS – Founder and CEO, Klickly (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- BRETT HEEGER - Startup and Social Impact Attorney at Gartenberg Gelfand Hayton LLP
- JEROME HELTON - Relationship-driven Growth Consultant and Partner at StartupTAP.
- AYANNA WILLIAMS HENDERSON - Adjunct Professor of Business & Marketing at Santa Monica College and Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media Partnerships at Pop Social Agency.
- JOSE HERNANDEZ - Community Engagement Manager at Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI)
- TERENCE HONLES - Principal Software Engineer at Nexleaf Analytics
- BRENDAN HUGHES - Creative Director at Hairpin / HHD. Public speaker and performer.
- NADYA ICHINOMIYA - Enterprise Agile Coach at Sony Pictures Entertainment, Co-Founder of Women in Tech:Hollywood and CEO/Founder of the Solve For Equality by 2025 in Hollywood & Technology Initiative
- EMILY JAFFE – Software Engineer at Fandango (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- TIMIRAH JAMES - Developer Evangelist
- SARAH JUNG - Educator turned entrepreneur, Founder of As We Dwell and Faithful Artisans.
- IRFAN KAMAL - Vice President of Marketing at Aspiration,
- TIFFANY (BURGESS) KAMANI – Talent Acquisition Recruiter at NBCUniversal, Inc. (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- BENNET KELLY – Internet Law Center and Pro Bono Attorney for the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- NICKI KLEIN - Co Founder and CEO of Betagig, a new platform to help people "beta test" their next career before deciding on a major and pursuing an educational path.
- KIRSTEN KOROT - Intuitive Coach and Founder of Nature Nurture events.
- MIKEY T. KRIEGER - Freelance Developer & Project Manager
- CLARE LE - Director of Marketing and Events at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) where she cheerleads on behalf of 44 startups working to save the planet.
- MILA LEVKOVSKY – Sr. UX Designer at Adobe – Interaction and visual design for next gen web and iOS apps. (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- ROBERTO ALEJANDRO LOPEZ - Community Outreach Coordinator in the Racial and Economic Justice program at the Texas Civil Rights Project (TCRP)
- DARREN MARBLE - CEO of CrowdfundX (CfX), a FinTech marketing firm that leverages a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital marketing to help issuers acquire retail investors and shareholders at scale.
- ALESSANDRA MARINETTI - Sr. Director of Customer Education and Certification at Box
- MICHAEL MARTIN - Co-Founder and the Director of Public Policy at Free Machine and Head of Communities at SignalFire
- MARYELLA MARIE - Creative Director at The Positive Force Team and Virtual Event MC & Moderator at PowerToFly
- KAYLA MCCULLEY - Corporate Events Outreach Manager - West at Trilogy Education
- AMANDA MCGLOTHLIN - Co-Founder and Chief Design Officer at HQ Network
- ANNA MCNAUGHT - Founder The Liked Photo and Instagram Influencer
- STELLA MCSHERA - Founder of Equallet, the first comprehensive search platform solely populated with women-owned businesses.
- ZOË MELO - Social Entrepreneur with 15+ years of experience working with Social Design. Her mantra: A project only makes sense if it is good for people and planet.
- MITCH MIDDLER - Software Engineer and Computer Science Educator
- ANGELA MONTANO - Spiritual coach and prayer counselor. Founder of ReThink Prayer.
- RONNIE MOK - Sr. Technical Program Manager of Product Design at Hulu.
- JENNIFER NELSON - Digital Marketing Consultant and Instructor
- KRYSTINA NGUYEN - Director of Strategic Marketing for SonoSim
- CHRISTA NÚÑEZ - Founder and Director at The Learning Farm
- MARISSA PERETZ – Founder of Silicon Beach Talent (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- MARIA S. REDIN - Chief of Staff of Two Bit Circus.
- SARAH ROBERTS – Assistant Professor at UCLA and leading authority on commercial content moderation (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- JENNIFER SEGAL – Project Management, External Relations, Mission & Launch Operations at SpaceX (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- DEBORAH SELLERS – Business Development, Corporate Strategist, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- MAX SILVERMAN - Founder of Canvas
- SYMONNE SINGLETON - Software Engineer at Code for America
- PHIL STOVER - CoFounded Blue Skies Unlimited
- KAMEALE C. TERRY - Co Founder & CEO at ChargerHelp!
- KATE TORGERSEN - Founder and CEO of Milk Stork
- AMANDA WANG VALENTINE - MotiSpark Co-Founder & Fuse Executive Advisor at FUSE Corps, LA County
- JUAN SEBASTIAN VASQUEZ - Data Programs Manager, Office of Finance of the City of Los Angeles ; Data Instructor, General Assembly
- PRISCILLA VENTO – Founder/CEO at 30 Miles North (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- HAVA VOLTERRA – Co-Founder, CEO at Parsley (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- AMY Y. WAN, Esq. - Founder of Legal Bootstrap and Sagewise
- LEIGH WARE – Marketing Director at Quilt (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- GIANNA WURZL – CoFounder of Quilt (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- SHAROLYN WYNTER - Founder and CEO of Xpat, Inc. and creator of The Xpat App
- CHANG XU – Investor at Upfront Ventures (with Women's Voices in Tech)
- EMMA YEE - Senior Product Manager at Goodrx | Data